- The 4th Annual Fundraiser for the Adult Autism Day Program will be held on Thursday, April 3, 2014 at Seasons in Washington Township, NJ. Click here to buy tickets, journal ads, and sponsorships.
- Check out Post 21 Club’s video: 21 With Autism, A New Set of Challenges
- A big thank you to all of the attendees and generous supporters who made our 2013 Spring Fundraiser for the FH Adult Autism Day Program a delicious success!
- The minutes of the last general meeting are online, as well as a helpful DDD SUPPORTS PROGRAM GUIDE AND TIMELINE FOR 2014 GRADUATES.
- The 7th Annual Cook-Off to Benefit the Post 21 Club, held on Dec 2, 2012, was a delicious success. Special thanks to the Leeds family for organizing this event each year, and La Promenade in Tenafly, NJ for graciously hosting it. Photos from the event are featured on the website of (201) Magazine.
WHAT WE DO
The Post 21 Club is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to identify and address the needs of adults with autism in New Jersey so they can lead full and productive lives. We collaborate with and connect parents, service providers and funding resources to create opportunities that break down barriers to employment, socialization, and daily living in our communities to ensure quality lives for this population.
Your generous donation to the Post 21 Club helps us fulfill our mission to support adults with autism in northern New Jersey.
The suggested annual membership contribution is just $21, but donations of any size–large or small–are all appreciated.