- The Salomé Chamber Orchestra performance and fundraiser, held on June 19, 2014 at Lam Cloud, was a great success. Watch a short video clip from the event.
- Participate in our brand new online discussion forum. Ask a question. Make a comment or suggestion. Or just read contributions from others. Click here.
- Check out Post 21 Club’s video: 21 With Autism, A New Set of Challenges
- A big thank you to all of the attendees and generous supporters who made our 2014 Spring Fundraiser for the FH Adult Autism Day Program a delicious success!
- The minutes of the last general meeting are online, as well as a helpful DDD SUPPORTS PROGRAM GUIDE AND TIMELINE FOR 2014 GRADUATES and a guide for Selecting a Support Coordination Agency.
- Listen to an interview on the Hope Saves the Day podcast on Autism Radio with our secretary, Lee Pranitis.
WHAT WE DO
The Post 21 Club is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to identify and address the needs of adults with autism in New Jersey so they can lead full and productive lives. We collaborate with and connect parents, service providers and funding resources to create opportunities that break down barriers to employment, socialization, and daily living in our communities to ensure quality lives for this population.
Your generous donation to the Post 21 Club helps us fulfill our mission to support adults with autism in northern New Jersey.
The suggested annual membership contribution is just $21, but donations of any size–large or small–are all appreciated.