Welcome to Post 21 Club!
Who Are We?
- We are a NJ Nonprofit Corporation since 2004. We advocate for adults who live with Autistic Spectrum Disorder.
- We collaborate with State-certified service providers that are proactive and innovative, expanding the range of programs and services that are directly responsive to the real needs, goals, and objectives of affected families. The result is the provision of a comprehensive range of strength-based (formulation of education and training based on the identified strengths and preferences of the individual)
- We envision a new perception of our affected population- one of empowerment achieved through open-mindedness!
How Do We Do What We Do?
- We provide grants, and help identify and connect potential clients from our Membership, for Pilot Program collaborations
- We are a 501(C)(3) non-profit organization; and can accept tax deductible charitable donations.
Join Our Website!
- Participate in our online discussion forum. Ask a question. Make a comment or suggestion. Or just read contributions from others. Click here.
- Watch Post 21 Club’s video: 21 With Autism, A New Set of Challenges
- The minutes of the last general meeting are online, as well as a helpful DDD SUPPORTS PROGRAM GUIDE AND TIMELINE FOR 2014 GRADUATES and a guide for Selecting a Support Coordination Agency.
- Listen to an interview on the Hope Saves the Day podcast on Autism Radio with our secretary, Lee Pranitis.
Your generous donation to the Post 21 Club helps us fulfill our mission to support adults with autism in northern New Jersey.
The suggested annual membership contribution is just $21, but donations of any size–large or small–are all appreciated.
SHOP & GIVE
Want to help even more? Shop Amazon or hundreds of other sites (via Goodshop) using these links.
A portion of the proceeds will benefit the Post 21 Club at no extra cost to you.