- On June 4th, 2015, Post 21 Club general membership will be visiting Marble Jam to learn more about their fascinating offering! Members are encouraged to visit with us; please contact us at email@example.com for more information and/or to join Post 21 Club!
- Beginning in 2008 Post 21 Club collaborated with the North Jersey Friendship House in conceiving and launching the Friendship House Adult Autism Day program (“FHAAP”). It launched in 2010 with 3 members. Now based in Paramus, NJ, the program will reach 70 members by September 2015. Our collaboration also includes Bergen County Special Services (“BCSS”), which provides space for the Program. The Friendship House also provides 2 satellite locations in Hackensack, NJ.
- Participate in our online discussion forum. Ask a question. Make a comment or suggestion. Or just read contributions from others. Click here.
- Watch Post 21 Club’s video: 21 With Autism, A New Set of Challenges
- The minutes of the last general meeting are online, as well as a helpful DDD SUPPORTS PROGRAM GUIDE AND TIMELINE FOR 2014 GRADUATES and a guide for Selecting a Support Coordination Agency.
- Listen to an interview on the Hope Saves the Day podcast on Autism Radio with our secretary, Lee Pranitis.
WHAT WE DO
The Post 21 Club is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to identify and address the needs of adults with autism in New Jersey to help enable them lead full and productive lives. We collaborate with and connect parents, service providers and funding resources to create innovative new programs. These create opportunities that break down barriers to employment, socialization, and daily living in our communities to ensure quality lives for this population.
Your generous donation to the Post 21 Club helps us fulfill our mission to support adults with autism in northern New Jersey.
The suggested annual membership contribution is just $21, but donations of any size–large or small–are all appreciated.