This Section features local events of all kinds for Adults with Autism.
Dec 5 @ 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm
Post 21 Club and the C.A.P.E. Center present an important Seminar for Adults with Autism in NJ
YOU’RE IN THE DRIVER’S SEAT: LEARN HOW TO GET MAXIMUM RESULTS FROM YOUR ADULT CHILD’S DDD BUDGETAdmission is free, but seating is limited and on first come/first served basis
To reserve your seat click HERE
Speakers from DDD will be:
- Robert Artis, DDD Family Support (overview/moderator)
- Nkechi Ugoji, Sr. coordinator policy and training will discuss goods and services budget
- Courtney Davey, Program Developer will discuss housing
This seminar will discuss:A. Quick Overview of Tiers
B. Goods and Services Budget
- How can this budget be used to develop skills, social experiences etc.
- How are these funds authorized for use and what triggers a denial.
- From deciding when your adult child wants or needs more independence, to navigating through the process of getting the right housing.
- Discussion on Funding…