Post 21 Club seeks writers and articles for posting on our website, so that our Community can benefit from greater common knowledge and communication of news and information. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org for information on the rates that we can pay for suitable articles.
General Autism Information (oriented toward the adult Autism population and their families)
If you would like to contribute articles under any of the listed categories, or would like to create a new category or categories, contact us at email@example.com
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
- Be provided with respect to programs for which you are associated in any way (including by blood, adoption or marriage), work for, own any interest in, serve on the board of directors of, or received compensation in exchange for a review.
Applied Behavior Analysis (“A.B.A.”)
- Autism Programs and Services
- Bergen County Transportation
Developmental individual difference relationship based model (“D.I.R.”)
- United Way of Bergen and Passaic Counties
- Special Needs Trusts
The undoing of the Affordable Care Act
New Jersey Department of Human Services
- Division of Developmental Disabilities
- Association with Medicaid
- Transition to "Fee-for-Service" 2017