- MINUTES OF GENERAL MEETING 5/28/14
- MINUTES OF GENERAL MEETING 4/23/14
- Selecting a Support Coordination Agency (a publication of the Boggs Center on Developmental Disabilities)
- MINUTES OF GENERAL MEETING 2/19/14
- 2014 Graduates DDD Timeline and Factsheet
- Timeline for 2014 Level 4 Graduates to Access/Create Day Programs
- MINUTES OF GENERAL MEETING 11/6/13
- Mom2Mom Support Group Meeting Announcement, 10/29/13
- MINUTES OF GENERAL MEETING 2/20/13
- MINUTES OF GENERAL MEETING 6/26/12
Our MissionWe create choices for adults over 21 who live with Autism, by connecting members of this population and their caring families with accredited service providers, and providing grants!
Our VisionWe envision a new perception of our affected population- one of empowerment achieved through open-mindedness!
Support UsClick here to make a donation to the Post 21 Club.
Shop and Give